Saints Club is our brand-new free junior club available exclusively for our fans under the age of 18.
Feel part of the team when you join Saints Club with incredible discounts, exclusive events, competitions and more throughout the season!
Saints Club includes brilliant benefits…
• A welcome gift
• £1 ticket to a Premier League Match*
• Access to exclusive events and competitions
Our first Saints Club event is an exclusive screening of The Academy, a documentary soon to air on CBBC, taking you behind the scenes of Southampton FC’s world-renowned academy.
Sign up to hear more about this event and many more coming this season…
Looking for extra benefits? At just £20 per season our junior membership which includes:
• Ticket priority to all Premier League and Cup fixtures
• Ticket discounts - 2x Premier League games for £1**
• Discount on all merchandise from Saints Store, Soccer School and other event discounts
• Welcome pack including a premium welcome gift
• Digital content & Exclusive monthly newsletter
• Exclusive events as part of Saints Club
• Mascot opportunities with both Men's and Women's first team
*Game selected by SFC
**Fixtures selected by Southampton FC
How to sign up to Saints Club:
• Click here to start the Saints Club sign up process
• If you are age 13+ please use your existing details to sign into your My Saints account. If you don’t have an account and are aged 13+, please create one. If you are aged under 13, please ask your parent or guardian to create an account.
• Click here or on the Saints Club in the navigation bar on the ticketing site to start the Saints Club sign up process.
• After this you will be taken through to the ‘Items’ Selection’ page. Find the age range for yourself (if over 13 years old) or the child that you are signing up to Saints Club.
• Using the drop-down arrows, select the quantity under the label ‘Tariff’ relating to the age of the child joining Saints Club. For example, if you are signing up one 3-year-old, select 1 in the drop down next to the label ‘Saints Club age 3-4’.
• Scroll down, click on ‘add to cart’.
• Once in ‘Basket Summary’, scroll down to check details and, if correct, click proceed.
• You will then be taken to the ‘Delivery Method’ page. Fill out all required delivery details. When complete, click continue.
• On the ‘Order Summary’ page, check all details are correct in the ‘Quantity’ & ‘Tariff’ columns. You then need to assign the child to your account.
• Click the drop-down arrow, if you see the child’s name displayed select this, scroll down, and tick the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, then click ‘Complete your order’.
• Click the drop-down arrow, if you do not see the child’s name displayed select ‘add new’, fill out the details of the child, scroll down and tick the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, then click ‘Complete your order’.
• Click ‘Complete your order’, welcome to Saints Club.