It’s a full day of FA Cup action on Sunday for both the Men’s and Women’s first teams, so don’t miss our live streams on the day, brought to you by Virgin Media, with a chance to win a signed Saints shirt!
The action kicks off with full coverage of the Vitality Women’s FA Cup fourth-round tie between Saints and Lewes FC, live on southamptonfc.com and the club’s Facebook page from 2pm BST, with the winner facing either Coventry United or Birmingham City in the next round.
Following the action from the Dripping Pan, you can then get all the pre-match build-up ahead of the big Wembley showdown as Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side prepare to face Leicester City in the Emirates FA Cup semi-final, with Saints Live: The Pre-Match Show starting at 5.15pm across the club’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
Then tune in to Saints Live: The Final Whistle straight after the game for post-match reaction and analysis, as well as a chance to have your say on the day’s action.
Virgin Media have given us five signed Saints home shirts to give away too – correctly answer the question below for your chance to win:
Terms and Conditions for entry into the Virgin Media Prize Draw
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 13 and over and the Promoter assumes that any entrants aged under 18 have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete the form above, providing all mandatory information and correctly answering the question.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per person.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 17.00 BST on 16 April 2021 until 23.59 BST on 18 April 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
8. The Prize Draw is for five winners to each win one Southampton FC 2020/21 replica home shirts signed by members of the Southampton FC Men’s first team (“Prize”). The Winners will be drawn at random after the end of the Competition Period from all valid entrants.
9. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 2 weeks after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).