Southampton Football Club is gearing up for the return of football and we want you to get involved with the Virgin Media Super Saints Fan Wall!
You can still be in that number when we return to action thanks to club partner Virgin Media who are creating the Super Saints Fan Wall, made up of photos of our fantastic supporters.
To get involved, simply fill out the form below and upload your best photos to feature in our giant mosaic that will be displayed at all our remaining home games.
Plus, we'll be selecting five entrants to win a 2019/20 home shirt, all thanks to Virgin Media! You can also find out more about Virgin Media's Super Saints here.
So get kitted out in your best Saints gear and send us your pictures so you can be a part of the Virgin Media Super Saints Fan Wall.
If you encounter difficulties submitting your photos using the form, you can send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition Terms and Conditions for entry into the Virgin Media Super Saints Fan Wall Prize Draw
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 16 and over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you (1) complete and submit the online form at southamptonfc.com, filling in all mandatory details and attaching a photo, or (2) reply to our post on twitter with your photo, mentioning @southamptonfc and using the hashtag #supersaintsfanwall.
3. Entrants must have permission from all individuals featured in the photos they submit (and the individual’s parent/legal guardian where an individual is aged under 18) to share the photos with the Promoter and for the photos to be made into a banner and displayed at St Mary’s Stadium during televised behind-closed-doors football matches and on Southampton FC’s social media pages and website.
4. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per person.
7. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
8. The Prize Draw is for five winners to each win a Southampton FC replica 2019/20 home shirt (“Prize”). Additionally, each entrant’s photo will, subject to the Promoter’s sole discretion and the photo being of high enough resolution/quality, be featured on the banner at St Mary’s Stadium.
9. The Prize Draw runs from 10.00 BST on 10 June 2020 until 23.00 BST on 14 June 2020 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all entrants will be collated and five winners will be picked at random.
10. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 1 week after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
18. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).