From discounted tickets to a dedicated Virgin Media Fan Hub, Southampton’s supporters are set to receive some incredible rewards for their loyalty from Virgin Media.
Ahead of the 2016/17 season, Saints’ Main Club Sponsor has unveiled a range of exciting benefits for fans, to make their experience of following the team even more enjoyable.
Virgin Media is committed to being more than a shirt sponsor. The company has immense pride at having their brand on the Southampton shirt and it wants to make the experience of coming and watching football at St Mary’s the best it can be.
As the UK’s only TV provider to offer all the sporting action on Sky Sports and BT Sport and in one package, Virgin Media believes that football should be about the fans.
Fresh from their offer of free travel and discounted tickets to the first Friday night match of the season against Manchester United, the UK’s award-winning TV and ultrafast broadband provider are now launching an even wider range of initiatives, including:
• Subsidised match tickets for one further Premier League away game during the 2016/17 season.
• A discounted ticket bundle for supporters, giving them guaranteed access to all three home matches in the UEFA Europa League group stages.
• Creating a dedicated Virgin Media Fan Hub at St Mary’s Stadium.
• A two-for-one offer on tickets for Southampton’s home pre-season fixtures.
• Additional discounted tickets for Season Ticket holders and Official Members for the home pre-season games as part of the two-for-one offer.
• Discounts on Virgin Media products and services for Season Ticket holders.
One of the first initiatives to roll out allows fans to watch both of their team’s home pre-season friendlies for the price of one, meaning they will be able to watch all the action against Espanyol and Athletic Club in the build up to Claude Puel’s first season in charge at St Mary’s.
Virgin Media will also help the club improve the matchday experience at St Mary’s in the long-term, through the creation of a dedicated Virgin Media Fan Hub for Season Ticket holders and Official Members, in and around the current Dell Sports Bar area.
The benefits will not stop there, though. Saints also have the group stages of the UEFA Europa League to look forward to this season and Virgin Media will support a special discounted ticket bundle that gives access to all three of the team’s guaranteed home matches. Full ticket details will be announced closer to the time of the draw.
On top of all that, Southampton Season Ticket holders are in line to receive a discount on Virgin Media’s products and services, with full details of these offers to follow.
Southampton Chief Executive Officer Gareth Rogers said: “We are fortunate to have such tremendously loyal supporters, and we are delighted that Virgin Media will be helping us to reward them with a range of initiatives that make the experience of coming and watching the Saints even better.”