Southampton Football Club’s 2016/17 Season Tickets are on sale now!
Following our highest number of Season Ticket holders in over a decade for the current campaign, there has been unprecedented interest from supporters wanting to be in that number for the 2016/17 season, and fans can now make sure they are part of it again for 2016/17.
The good news is that over 7,000 current Season Ticket holders will see a reduction in the price of their 2016/17 Season Ticket, while all other prices have been frozen for both current and new Season Ticket holders.
Adults will save up to £58, and 18-21s will save £139, when renewing their Season Ticket in the Goals section of the stadium, while some supporters in the Wings section will pay less for their seat for the second season in succession. Supporters in the 18-21s category will save up to £139, due to the introduction of the 18-21s pricing band.
That is one of a number of key changes that have been made to Season Tickets for 2016/17:
• The Under-17 pricing category has now increased to Under-18.
• A separate, lower price for the 18-21 category has been created out of the old Concessions price, which has been replaced by the Over-65 category.
• Season Ticket holders in the Family Stand will not be required to move due to the Junior age range being increased.
• Renewal prices for Adults in the Wings and Goals have been lowered to £570 for the season, to ensure Season Ticket holders who sit in similar areas to away fans will not pay any more than visiting supporters.
• Concessionary prices in the Goals areas have also been lowered accordingly for renewals.
Here are the renewal prices for current Season Ticket holders:
Here are the new prices for anyone wishing to purchase a Season Ticket for 2016/17:
Over-65 (You must be aged 65 or over on 1st August 2016)
Young Adult (You must be aged between 18 and 21 on 1st August 2016)
Under-18 (You must be aged 17 or under on 1st August 2016)
Under-11 (You must be aged ten or under on 1st August 2016)
In the Family Stand, there must be at least one Junior (U11 or U18) for every two adults in the group. Please note, Adults cannot sit in the Family Stand without a Junior (U11 or U18).
Season Ticket holders will also receive a host of benefits during 2016/17, including the return of ten per cent retail discount throughout the campaign.
Here is a list of the benefits 2016/17 Season Ticket holders will receive:
• Entry to 19 Premier League home games
• Priority purchase on tickets for away and cup matches
• Ten per cent retail discount
• Selected discounts on hospitality upgrades
• 50 per cent discount on stadium tours at St Mary’s
• Exclusive Season Ticket holder monthly newsletter
• Opportunity to re-sell your ticket for matches you’re unable to attend, via the Ticket Exchange
Current Season Ticket holders will have until midnight on Sunday 15th May to take advantage of the renewal prices. Between Tuesday 5th April and Sunday 15th May, current unoccupied seats will be available to purchase.
Current Season Ticket holders wishing to relocate for the 2016/17 season must first renew, and then request a seat transfer via our online form. However, should the new seat they wish to purchase be available, simply select that seat for renewal.
You can split the cost of your Season Ticket into ten manageable payments with our instalment plan. This interest-free option is only available when Season Tickets are purchased online at tickets.sainsfc.co.uk. It’s a simple and manageable way to commit for the 2016/17 season. The initial payment will be withdrawn the month after you’ve signed up.
Each application is subject to a £35 administration fee. The usual fees and charges apply, should a payment fail to be completed.
Click here to view a handy list of answers to a number of questions you may have about your Season Ticket.
5th April – 2016/17 Season Tickets on sale
15th May – 2016/17 Season Ticket renewal deadline
16th May-22nd May – 2016/17 Season Tickets off sale
How to purchase
The easiest way to purchase your 2016/17 Season Ticket is online at tickets.saintsfc.co.uk. Alternatively, you can call the Ticket Office on 02381 780780, or visit the St Mary’s Ticket Office in person.
Current Season Ticket holders are urged to ensure their details are up-to-date here, while there is still time for anyone looking to purchase a 2016/17 Season Ticket to register their interest, and ensure they receive a reminder when Season Tickets go on sale next week.
Will you be #InThatNumber for 2016/17?