Saints Works. Boosting confidence and self-esteem, opening the door to employment.
Our 12-week course is aimed at 16 to 24 year olds who are not in education, employment or formal training. Saints Works breaks down barriers to ensure that when opportunity knocks, our participants are in a position to open the door to employment.
The project uses football to bolster confidence and teamwork, whilst welcoming businesses and workshops from the local area to inspire and offer guidance to participants, giving them the motivation to succeed.
Making new, positive relationships and finding our participants’ passion is what we strive for, and Saints Works is ready to turn your potential into excellence.register interest in saints works
When taking part in Saints Works, you will:
- participate in workshops including time management, CV building, application methods, confidence building, personal branding and interview preparation
- engage with local employers including Asda, Gather & Gather, the NHS, Hampshire Constabulary and SETA
- take part in in-person or virtual mock interviews, with individual feedback provided
- be supported to gain an Employability and Life Skills Qualification in partnership with the Prince’s Trust
- discover local employment opportunities and pathways, highlighted through employer guest speakers, workplace tours and mentorship programmes such as Goal 17, to enhance your journey
Alongside the programme, we also deliver Sports Hub sessions, where participants can engage with their peers whilst playing multi-sports and receiving further signposting and wellbeing support. Sports Hub sessions are available up to 3 months after completing Saints Works. For more information, please contact the team.REGISTER INTEREST IN SAINTS WORKS
Funding partners include:
- Hampshire & Isle of Wight Community Fund
- European Social Fund
- Children In Need