End of Season Survey 2021/22 Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions for entry into the Survey Prize:
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants who meet the above requirements and complete the online form for this Prize Draw, providing all mandatory information, between 12:00pm BST on 1 June 2022 and 23:59pm BST on 17 June 2022 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
- Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group/associated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to:
- one entry per Southampton FC supporter number for supporters with a supporter number; or
- one entry per email address for supporters without a supporter number.
- Entrants who enter the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win one (1) 2021/22 Southampton FC Men's First Team replica shirt signed by one member of the men's first team (“Prize”). The winner will be required to provide an address for the Prize to be posted to.
- The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone within 14 days of the end of the Competition Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Promoter will confirm Prize delivery details with the winner once the winner responds to the Promoter’s notification of winning.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
- If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, company number 53301 St Mary’s Stadium,
Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, email: firstname.lastname@example.org