Junior Member Press Conference competition – Terms & Conditions
1. This Junior Press Conference prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over who are the parent or guardian of a current Southampton FC 2019/20 Junior Member or Junior Season Ticket Holder aged 3-16. The Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. All entrants who meet the above criteria and complete and submit the online form for this Prize Draw here, providing all mandatory information between 13.00 GMT on 14 February 2020 and 13.00 GMT on 17 February 2020 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per 2019/20 Southampton FC Junior Member/Junior Season Ticket Holder.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for fifteen (15) winners to each win one (1) place for a current Southampton FC 2019/20 Junior Member or Junior Season Ticket Holder (aged 3-16) to attend the Junior Press Conference on Wednesday 19th February 2020 between 08.30 and 11.00 GMT (“Prize”). Please note that the Junior Member/Junior Season Ticket Holder attending the Junior Press Conference must be accompanied at all times during the Junior Press Conference (including associated activities e.g. stadium tour) by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
9. The Promoter will choose fifteen (15) winners at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period.
10. The Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone within one (1) day of the end of the Competition Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within one (1) day of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within before 17.00 GMT on Tuesday 18 February 2020 or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
14. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP company number 53301. email: email@example.com