Season Ticket holder Gasworks Competition
Gasworks Bar + Kitchen Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. This Season Ticket Gasworks prize
draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to 2018/19 Season Ticket holders aged 16.. All
entrants who have completed and submitted the online form and provided their
name, date of birth and email address will be collated and one winner will be
picked at random. There is no payment required to enter.
2. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
7. The Prize Draw is for a chance to win a two-course meal for two people in Gasworks Bar + Kitchen on Monday 17 September 2018 before Saints vs Brighton. The Promoter will choose 25 winners at random (in accordance with Paragraph 1) from all entrants. Tickets to the Saints v Brighton match are not included within this prize. If the winner is under the age of 18 they must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. Drinks are not included as part of the prize.
8. The Prize Draw runs from 9am BST on Wednesday 12th September and ends at midday BST on Friday 14th September 2018.
9. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 2 working days after the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 1 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP (company number 53301), Email: email@example.com