Matt Le Tissier's big saints Quiz
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 16 and over. The Promoter assumes that all entrants who are aged under 18 have received parental permission to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if, during the Competition Period, you purchase a place for a team of up to four people to attend the Big Saints Quiz 2019 to be held at St Mary’s Stadium on 9th October 2019 (“the Event”) .
3. Employees or agencies of Saints Foundation (SFC) and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per person.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for one winner and their Big Saints Quiz Team (of up to three additional people) to win the opportunity to meet Matt Le Tissier at the Big Saints Quiz (“Prize”). Please note that if the winner or any of their team is aged under 18 they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over (who will count as one of the team members).
9. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
10. The Prize Draw runs from 17:30 BST on 20th August 2019 until17:30 BST on 2 October 2019 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all entrants will be collated and one winner will be picked at random.
11. The competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone within two days of the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within two days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within two days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any personal data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”)) provided to the Promoter in connection with this Prize Draw shall be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation including GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Saints Foundation (SFC) a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04312794 and registered charity number 1090916 whose registered office is at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP